Zevenwacht Restaurant serves continental dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a range of picnic baskets, including a selection of bread and biscuits, cold meats, cheeses, and salads.
Zevenwacht Wine Estate is situated on the Stellenbosch Wine Route and a leisurely 18km drive away from the historic town of Stellenbosch. Guests can enjoy wine tastings and cellar tours, or activities such as vineyards walks, mountain biking and tennis or rejuvenate in the Bakwena Day Spa.
Check-in: From 14:00 hours
Check-out: Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation/prepayment: Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds: Free! One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
- All children from 0 to 12 years are charged ZAR 250 per person per night for extra beds.
- All older children or adults are charged ZAR 390 per person per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets: Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property: American Express | VISA | Mastercard | Diner's Club
Zevenwacht Wine Estate reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
RATES CHECK AVAILABILITY & BOOK ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS